Sunday, November 22, 2009

Orleans Chamber of Commerce Nominee - 2009 Awards



Although I was not the winner or one of the three finalists in the "New Business of the Year" category of the Orleans Chamber of Commerce People's Choice Business Awards 2009 held this past week in the beautiful, new Shenkman Arts Centre, I still feel it an honour to be nominated and want to thank all of you who voted for me.  I have met so many wonderful people in this my first year in the business world.  My learning curve is still steep, but I love every minute of it! 
I have lots of exciting new activities planned for 2010 and will continue to give my clients the best in Home Staging services.  Moving - or not - give me a call.  My new tag line is:
                       NOW is the time to create the WOW
                          Let HomeReady show you HOW

No comments:

Post a Comment