Saturday, November 21, 2009

RESA Rookie Stager Nominee - 2010





I'm very proud of my Home Staging achievements this first year in the business.  Someone else thought so too!  Thank you to all of you who have shown their support to me and have encouraged me to keep going and keep developing my craft.  I'm looking forward to this upcoming year with some exciting new developments.  Stay tuned! 
In January I'm off to Las Vegas to the RESA Convention.  It looks like a very jammed packed three days of speakers, workshops and many top-notch Stagers to meet.  I am very thrilled to be going and will be bringing home lots of new insights and perspectives that will add real value to Home Staging in the Ottawa area.
Watch out next year.  I'm looking for a nomination again!

1 comment:

  1. you are very good at your "craft" keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete